Breakthrough structural and vascular imaging through multi-beam OCT
The VivoSight Dx handheld probe captures a 6 mm x 6 mm scan and produces an image that visualizes 1 mm deep into the dermis.
It takes only 15 seconds for a structural scan, and 30 seconds for a dynamic scan which produces both structural and vascular images.
VivoSight images are displayed on a large monitor for review and can be exported for incorporation into patient records.
Image stacks can also be exported to software packages such as VivoTools for further analysis.
Benefits in Clinical Practice
Quickly see below the surface to better inform treatment decisions
- Helps to find and assess skin pathology
- Aids in determination of lesion depth and margins for better targeting
- Measure vessels to aid selection of laser treatment settings
- Aids in monitoring treatment response
- Effective communication tool with patients
- Enhance patient care through better information
Benefits in Skin Research
Accelerate development timelines and reduce costs
- Clinic and bench-top versatility
- Non-invasive scanning of in-vivo and ex-vivo targets
- VivoTools image analysis software
- Multiple objective skin and vascular measurements
- Automated report generation Batch data processing
How it works…
An optical analogue to ultrasound imaging using lasers
OCT is an imaging technology based on light and optics. Similar to the way ultrasound uses sound waves, VivoSight OCT uses eye-safe infrared scanning laser light to obtain a 3D block of image data at a higher resolution (< 10 μm) compared to other modalities.With an ultra-wide field of view of 6 mm x 6 mm and a depth of 1 mm, the user is able not only to see deep into the dermis but also get the full picture of the sub-surface microstructure.
Patented Multi-Beam Technology
The outstanding imaging performance is the result of multi-beam technology. Four beams of light, each focusing at a different depth, give the user not only a higher resolution but also a deeper penetration depth compared to a single beam system.
Explore the research and clinical applications for VivoSight
Advance Your Research and Development Programs
VivoSight Dx in combination with VivoTools image analysis software visualizes and quantifies treatment effects.
See the Whole Picture to Improve Outcomes
VivoSight Dx produces high resolution imaging and measurement of skin sub-structures and vascular networks to aid in patient care