Navigating the clinical and regulatory pathways are amongst the key barriers to MAP commercialization. Characterising the complex interaction between microneedle arrays and the patients’ skin is a significant challenge!
Leading MAP development teams are now realising the benefits provided by Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), enabling them to visualise microneedle insertion, in vivo, in real time.
to arrange your online demonstration. OCT provides rapid, non-invasive and repeatable quantification of key parameters to speed and inform your MAP development and regulatory path, including:
– In vivo visualisation of microneedle insertion
– Insertion depth, in real-time
– Needle dissolution and swelling
– Skin Inflammatory vascular response
– Kinetics of device created skin defects